Membership provides you with the day to day opportunity to get professional advice, in strict confidence, on all matters of concern to your company with particular reference to the Millwright Provincial Collective Agreement.
AMCO also represents its members and their concerns to the Ontario Government such as Ministry of Labour and WSIB through organizations such as COCA (Council of Construction Associations), IHSA (Infrastructure Health & Safety Association and CECCO (Council of Employer Construction Associations of Ontario).
Please read the Purpose and Structure document before submitting a Membership Application form.
The annual cost is only $250 plus HST due in January of each year, which gives you access to the advice outlined above as well as the following programs and/or services:
- Members only area of Website where relative information is posted
- Quarterly newsletters on current industry matters
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees of AMCO Member organizations
- Access to an informational resource center on matters of concern
- Financial assistance for the cost of defending against unfounded Union grievances or unreasonable jurisdictional claims including the O.L.R.B hearing costs
- Counseling with respect to Industry related issues.