The Association of Millwrighting Contractors of Ontario is committed to providing easy access to Occupational Health and Safety regulations, guidelines, etc. The safety of our Contractors and their employees is always at the forefront of our organization. Like you, we all want everyone to return home safe at the end of each work day.
Listed below are links to various workplace Health & Safety information pertaining to the construction industry.
Ontario Ministry of Labour:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Manufacturing Hazards
- Working at Nuclear Generating Facilities
Infrastructure Health and Safety Association:
- Health & Safety Guide – Arc Welding
- W102: Occupational Health Risks: Millwrights
- W312: Musculoskeletal Hazards & Controls: Millwrights
- Contractors Toolkit
- Certificate of Recognition (COR™)
- Health and Safety Manual