AMCO is a voluntary Association of unionized Millwrighting contractors, established to further the aims and objectives of its members, with particular reference to Labour Relations including Collective Bargaining and Administration. AMCO strives to serve its members with up-to-date information that is relevant to our industry.
The Association’s principle function is to negotiate and administer the Provincial I.C.I. Collective Agreement with the Millwright Union. It provides members with Labour Relations counseling with reference to the Millwrights Collective Agreement and acts as a general resource center for its members.
Other Construction Association Involvement and AMCO Representative:
- COCA (Council of Ontario Construction Associations) – Board of Directors – Patricia Penney-Rouzes
- International Millwright/Pile Driver Labour-Management Promotional Fund Committee – Patricia Penney-Rouzes
- PLMHSC (Provincial Labour Management Health & Safety Committee Construction) – Member – Patricia Penney-Rouzes
- IHSA (Infrastructure Health & Safety Association) Labour Management Health & Safety Committee – Members – Patricia Penney-Rouzes, Al Jardine, Adam Brandon
- DeNovo – Board of Directors – Patricia Penney-Rouzes
- CECCO (Construction Employers Coordinating Council of Ontario) Executive Member – Patricia Penney-Rouzes
- Ontario Construction Secretariat – Board of Directors, Patricia Penney-Rouzes
To learn more about the structure of the Association of Millwrighting Contractors of Ontario, click here.